We are pleased to present the new Ifá application, Apola Òdí so that you can continue to increase and perfect your knowledge of traditional practice. Apola Òdí is the fourth application in the Apola series, with which you will have access to new unpublished Ifá verses of the 15 signs of Òdí accompanied by their audios in Yorùbá.
With Apola Òdí, developed by Ifábíyìí Akódà, you will have access to 75 unpublished Ifá verses compiled after years of learning with recognized traditional awo. From Òdí Ogbè to Òdí Òfún, the veracity of all this exclusive information has been verified. In Apola Òdí you will find verses about Orunmila, Obatala, Ori, Aje, Sango, Egungun, Ogun or Egbe both for maturity and wealth, prosperity, partner, children or long life.
Each of the verses are accompanied by audios recited by authentic Babalawo Yorùbá speakers, to correct the correct pronunciation of Yorùbá and, in turn, reduce the time needed to memorize all this Ifá information available in the application.
With Apola Òdí, for the first time, you will also be able to evaluate your knowledge of Ifá thanks to our tests on traditional practice.
Content of Apola Òdí
- Five verses of Ifá from each of the 15 signs of the Apola Òdí, from Òdí Ogbè to Òdí Òfún.
- Audios in Yorùbá of all the verses
- Verses in Yorùbá and their translation
- Version in English and Spanish
- Test to check learning for different levels of knowledge
- Exclusive “VIP Zone” in which you can receive information previously requested from Ifábíyìí Akódà with the possibility of customizing the profile.
- The scoop on Oke Itase
- The latest developments in traditional practice
- Yorùbá Calendar
- And many more things …