Continue increasing your knowledge of the traditional practice of Ifá with Apola Ogbè. After the success of the Ojú Odù app focused on the 16 main signs of Ifá, now with Apola Ogbè you can continue completing your knowledge with verses from the other 15 signs of Ogbè.
Apola Ogbè is the first application in the Apola series, developed by Ifábíyìí Akódà, with 75 unpublished Ifá verses collected after years of learning with renowned traditional awo.
From Ogbè Òyèkú to Ogbè Òfún, the veracity of all this exclusive information has been verified. In Apola Ogbè you will find verses about Orunmila, Ogun, Obatala, Egbe, Egungun, Ori, Iyami, Esu, Oro or Aje for both expiration and wealth, prosperity, couples, children or long life.
Each of the verses are accompanied by audios recited by authentic Yoruba-speaking Babalawo, to correct the correct pronunciation of Yoruba and, in turn, reduce the time necessary to memorize all this Ifa information available in the application.
In addition, you can check the progress of your Ifá studies thanks to our tests on traditional practice, with questions related to the verses of the Apola Ogbè.
Contents of Apola Ogbè
Among the information highlights:
- Five Ifá verses of each of the 15 signs of the Apola Ogbè, from Ogbè Òyèkú to Ogbè Òfún
- Yoruba audios of all the verses
- Verses in Yoruba with their translation
- Available in iOS: English and Spanish version
- Verses about Orunmila, Egungun, Ogun, Aje, Osun, Ori, Egbe …
- Test to verify learning for different levels of knowledge
- Exclusive “Vip Zone” where you can receive information previously requested from
- Ifábíyìí Akódà with the possibility of personalizing the profile and asking questions and comments
- Updated information on the Oke Itase
- More exclusive information
- The latest news from traditional practice
- Yoruba Calendar
- And much more…