Traditional Ifá created by Ifábíyìí Akódà is the first application with information about the traditional Yorùbá culture, including their prayers in Yorùbá and their translation into Spanish. All a practical manual for followers of the Yoruba religion, Ifá priests and the uninitiated.
In it users find information about Orunmila, the Orisas, divination and much more. It also has an exclusive private area where they can receive the information previously requested from Ifábíyìí Akódà, with the possibility of personalizing their personal profile and making comments.
Contents of Ifá Tradicional
- Try the audio in yoruba
- Available in iOS: English and Spanish
- Available in Android: Spanish
- Updated information of the Oke Itase
- Yorùbá typical food recipes
- Ifá names, feminine, masculine and unisex
- Recommendations for Ifá priests
- Recommendations for uninitiated Ifa followers
- Adabo for the priests of Ifá
- Information for Ifá priests
- Different types of traditional medicines
- How to start learning in Ifá
- Different offerings
- Private zone
- Yorùbá Calendar
Àború àboyè àbosíse o!