En esta Política de Privacidad encontrarás toda la información relevante que aplica al uso que hacemos de los datos personales de nuestros clientes y usuarios, con independencia del canal o medio (online o en persona) de Ilé Awo y todas las app desarrolladas en iOS y Android, que utilices para interactuar con nosotros.
1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
The person responsible for the processing of your data is Ilé Awo.
Postal addresses: Vila de Negreira. 15100, A Coruña
2. FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Depending on the products, services or functionalities that you want to enjoy at all times, we will need to process some data or others, which in general will be, as the case may be, the following:
- your identification data (for example, your name, surname and country from which you interact with us, contact information, etc);
- connection, geolocation and navigation data (in case you interact with us from your mobile, for example);
- commercial information (for example, if you are subscribed to our newsletter).
Remember that when we ask you to fill in your personal data to give you access to any functionality or service of Ilé Awo and its mobile applications, we will mark some fields as mandatory, since they are data that we need to be able to provide the service or give you access to the functionality in question. Please bear in mind that if you decide not to provide us with this information, it is possible that you will not be able to complete your registration as a user or that you will not be able to enjoy those services or functionalities.
Depending on how you interact with our Platform, we will treat your personal data for the following purposes:
- To manage your registration as a user in the private areas of the mobile applications: In case you decide to register as a user, we need to process your data to identify you as a user of it and give you access to its different functionalities, products and services that are at your disposal. available as a registered user. You can cancel your registered user account by contacting us.
- To respond to requests or requests: We only process personal data that is strictly necessary to manage or resolve your request or request.
- For marketing purposes: Insofar as you subscribe to our Newsletter, we will process your personal data to manage your subscription, including sending personalized information about our products or services through various means (such as email). Likewise, we can send you this information through push notifications in the event that you have activated them on your mobile device. Remember that you can unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time and at no cost through the “Newsletter” section of the Platform, as well as through the instructions that we provide in each communication. If you do not want to receive push notifications, you can deactivate this option on your mobile device.
- Usability and quality analysis to improve our services: If you access Ilé Awo and its mobile applications, we inform you that we will treat your browsing data for analytical and statistical purposes, that is, to understand the way in which users They interact with our Platform and thus be able to make improvements to it.
3. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The legal basis that allows us to process your personal data also depends on the purpose for which we process it.
Manage your registration as a user: The processing of your data is necessary for the execution of the terms that regulate the use of the Platform. In other words, for you to be able to register as a user on Ilé Awo and its associated mobile applications, we need to process your personal data, since otherwise we will not be able to manage your registration. In the event that you choose to access or log in through a social network, the reason why we are entitled to process your data is the consent you give at the time of authorizing the transfer of your data from the social network.
Attention and support: We consider that we have a legitimate interest to attend to the requests or queries that you pose to us through the various existing means of contact. We understand that the processing of this data is also beneficial for you insofar as it allows us to be able to assist you properly and resolve the queries raised. When your query is related to the exercise of the rights about which we inform you below, or with claims related to our products or services, what legitimizes us to process your data is compliance with legal obligations on our part.
Marketing: The legitimate basis for processing your data for marketing purposes is the consent you give us, for example when you agree to receive personalized information through various means, when you authorize the sending of push notifications on your mobile device, or when you accept the bases legal to participate in a promotional action or to publish your photographs on the Platform or on our social media channels. To show you personalized information, we consider that we have a legitimate interest to perform a profiling with the information we have about you (such as your browsing, preferences or purchase history) and the personal data that you have provided us such as age range or language, since we understand that the treatment of this data is also beneficial for you because it allows you to improve your user experience and access information according to your preferences.
Analysis of usability and quality: We consider that we have a legitimate interest to analyze the usability of Ilé Awo y and its mobile applications and the degree of user satisfaction since we understand that the processing of this data is also beneficial for you because the purpose is to improve user experience and offer a higher quality service.
La base legal que nos permite tratar tus datos personales también depende de la finalidad para la que los tratemos.
Gestionar tu registro como usuario: El tratamiento de tus datos es necesario para la ejecución de los términos que regulan el uso de la Plataforma. En otras palabras, para que puedas registrarte como usuario en Ilé Awo y sus aplicaciones móviles asociadas, necesitamos tratar tus datos personales, ya que de lo contrario no podríamos gestionar tu registro. En el caso de que elijas utilizar el acceso o inicio de sesión a través una red social, el motivo por el que estamos legitimados para tratar tus datos es el consentimiento que prestas en el momento de autorizar la cesión de tus datos desde la red social.
Atención y soporte: Consideramos que tenemos un interés legítimo para atender las solicitudes o consultas que nos plantees a través de los diversos medios de contacto existentes. Entendemos que el tratamiento de estos datos resulta también beneficioso para ti en tanto que nos permite poder atenderte adecuadamente y resolver las consultas planteadas. Cuando tu consulta está relacionada con el ejercicio de los derechos sobre los que te informamos más abajo, o con reclamaciones relacionadas con nuestros productos o servicios, lo que nos legitima para tratar tus datos es el cumplimiento de obligaciones legales por nuestra parte.
Marketing: La base legítima para tratar tus datos con finalidades de marketing es el consentimiento que nos prestas, por ejemplo cuando aceptas recibir información personalizada a través de diversos medios, cuando autorizas el envío de notificaciones push en tu dispositivo móvil, o cuando aceptas las bases legales para participar en una acción promocional o para publicar tus fotografías en la Plataforma o en nuestros canales de redes sociales. Para mostrarte información personalizada, consideramos que tenemos un interés legítimo para realizar un perfilado con la información que tenemos sobre ti (como la navegación que realizas, preferencias o histórico de compras) y los datos personales que nos has facilitado como rango de edad o idioma, ya que entendemos que el tratamiento de estos datos también resulta beneficioso para ti porque te permite mejorar tu experiencia como usuario y acceder a información de acuerdo con tus preferencias.
Análisis de usabilidad y de calidad: Consideramos que tenemos un interés legítimo para analizar la usabilidad de Ilé Awo y y sus aplicaciones móviles y el grado de satisfacción del usuario ya que entendemos que el tratamiento de estos datos también resulta beneficioso para ti porque la finalidad es mejorar la experiencia del usuario y ofrecer un servicio de mayor calidad.
4. HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
We will process your data for as long as you remain a registered user (that is, until you decide to unsubscribe). Likewise, we will process your data for as long as necessary to meet your request or request and until you unsubscribe or cancel your subscription to the newsletter.
Regardless of whether we process your data for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the corresponding purpose, we will subsequently keep it duly stored and protected during the time in which responsibilities arising from the treatment may arise, in compliance with the regulations in force at all times. Once the possible actions are prescribed in each case, we will proceed to delete the personal data.
5. WILL WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES?
No personal data transfers will be made to third parties except when there is a legal obligation.
6. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR DATA?
We are committed to respecting the confidentiality of your personal data and to guaranteeing the exercise of your rights. You can exercise them at no cost by writing an email to our address email@example.com, simply indicating the reason for your request and the right you want to exercise. If we consider it necessary to identify you, we may request a copy of a document proving your identity.
In particular, regardless of the purpose or legal basis by virtue of which we process your data, you have the right to:
- Ask us for access to the data we have about you. We remind you that if you are a registered user on the Platform, you can also consult this information in the section corresponding to your personal data.
- Ask us to delete your data to the extent that it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to process it as we have informed you above, or that we no longer have the legitimacy to do so.
- Ask us to limit the processing of your data, which means that in certain cases you can ask us to temporarily suspend the processing of the data or to keep it beyond the necessary time when you may need it.
- If you have given us your consent for the processing of your data for any purpose, you also have the right to withdraw it at any time. Some of the ways in which you can withdraw your consent are explained in section 2 in which we explain for what purposes we process your data.
- When our legitimacy for the processing of your data is your consent or the execution of the contract, as explained in section 3, you will also have the right to request the portability of your personal data. This means that you will have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, in order to be able to transmit it to another entity directly, whenever technically possible.
- On the other hand, when the processing of your data is based on our legitimate interest, you will also have the right to oppose the processing of your data.Finally, we inform you of your right to file a claim with the supervisory authority regarding the protection of relevant data, in particular, before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files or devices of general use that are installed in the user’s browser in order to store, retrieve or update data. They allow the person responsible for a website to know the preferences of users when browsing their website and to personalize the services offered based on those preferences.
At Ilé Awo we use our own and third-party cookies that allow us to perform usage and measurement analysis to ensure that our websites work properly and to improve our services.
The third-party cookies that we use in Ilé Awo to obtain information on visits, measure and analyze web browsing and personalize some services, are the property of Google Analytics. Regarding the data collected by Google Analytics, it only has access to the Web and Applications, and they are not transferred to any third party. In the case of Google Analytics, they have access to the data collected by their devices.
Types of cookies
Analysis cookies: they allow us to measure user activity and compile browsing statistics.
If you want to delete the cookies that are already set on your terminal, you can do so from your browser. You can find a way to do it by going to the help menu of your browser where the steps to proceed with its elimination are established. For more information:
- Internet explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome